देखने में आया है कि नेटवर्क पर अत्यधिक संकुलन (कंजेशन) और/ या
कॉल की अधिकता होने के कारण फैलो की कुछ शिकायतें अनजाने ही छूट
जाती/अनुत्तरित रह जाती हैं। इन स्थितियों को ध्यान में रखते हुए
अनुरोध है कि शिकायतें firstname.lastname@example.org पर भेजें या
वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध लिंक के माध्यम से एम एस टीम वीडियो कॉलिंग पर स्विच
करें। असुविधा के लिए हमें अत्यधिक खेद है। टीम सीएसआईआरएचआरडीजी
"It has been observed that due to congestion in the
network and/or high volume of calls, few grievances of the fellows
are unintentionally missed/ unattended. In view of such conditions,
it is requested to email the grievances on
email@example.com or switch to MS Team video calling, link
available on the website. We deeply regret for the inconveniences.
Team CSIR HRDG Helpdesk"
- CSIR HRDG Grievance Redressal Portal is an online platform available to the CSIR Research Fellows 24x7 to lodge their grievances for the issues related to their fellowship disbursement. Grievance status can be tracked through login credentials generated at the time of registering the grievance; please make a note of the Case ID for future reference.
- CSIR HRDG remains committed to timely disbursements of fellowships and requests all stake holders to strictly follow the guidelines on our website https://csirhrdg.res.in and https://newfms.ncl.res.in fellowship portal to enable smooth and timely processing of claims and resolution of grievances.
- All Fellows are advised that Jan Dhan accounts may not be used for receiving CSIR Fellowships due to their statutory cap on inward remittances.
- Grievances, if any, should be logged in the portal http://hrdggp.csir.res.in/ - follow up emails should not be sent within four weeks of grievance filing.
- It is important to note that emails with unsolicited attachments or screenshots sent to multiple HRDG email IDs are to be avoided as they may further result in 6-8 weeks cause processing delays.
- This portal caters only to grievances submitted after 07-June-2019.
- CSIR HRDG helpline is open via Phone and MS Teams link every Monday to Friday. And on Saturdays, via MS Team only from 10:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs.
<<MS Team Meeting Link>>
- Physical meeting/ entry of Fellows in CSIR-HRDG is kept in abeyance till further orders in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Fellows may contact Help Line Numbers.
- EMR Help-Desk: ☎ 011 - 25842532, 25841592, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grievances that are not taken up for redress through this portal: Cases older than August 2019 are being processed under a separate initiative as they refer to a prior software period, and require significant manual intervention. Any such cases already brought to our attention are being worked upon; repeat e-mails for all cases are discouraged as these will delay identification of duplicate submissions.